A type of treatment that caters to all types of cockroach problems.
- Residual Spraying – A preventive treatment that leaves chemical residue to kill roaches that penetrate the treated area.
- Non-Residual – A treatment that instantly kills all pests that come in contact with the chemicals. Recommended for prone areas that are heavily infested. It does not leave chemical residue.
A type of treatment that eliminates all types of flying insects. May cause wetness on treated areas.
A type of treatment that is similar to misting. Fogging droplets usually stay in the air longer than of misting droplets.
- Thermal – Fogging that has a gasoline base
- Cold/Non-Thermal – Fogging that has a water base
A type of treatment where crawling pests must eat a type of bait in order to eliminate the infestation. It usually takes 2-3 days before the pest that consumed the bait to be eliminated. Baiting can be used for these types of pests:
- Trapping – Strategically placing cage traps around the entry points of the infested area, the treatment can use food as bait to attract pests to the trap. Trapping can be used for these types of pests.
- Poisoning – A type of treatment that instantly kills rodents that consume the bait.