Pre-Construction Termite Control
- Soil Treatment – A preventive termite treatment that will be applied by poisoning the soil directly under the foundation of the establishment or home. This treatment will usually last up to two (2) years.
- Reticulation Piping Installation and Charging – Provides a systematic way of applying preventive termite treatment every time it is needed. The reticulation system will provide as the only way to get the termiticide through the soil directly under the foundation of the establishment or home once it is fully constructed. After the preventive duration of the treatment, the reticulation system can be easily be recharged by applying new termiticide.
Post-Construction Termite Control
- Traditional – Soil treatments are liquid termiticides which ensure adequate coverage in the soil. Injection of this system in the soil creates a treated area that reduces the population of termites and envelops the structure with a long-term protection. This is the most commonly used system and may be used in combination with baits and/or wood treatment.
- Baiting System (Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System) – The Sentricon baiting system only caters to the most destructive Philippine termite specie, Coptotermes Vastator. The baiting system provides the termites an alternative food source which prevents them from shedding their exterior coat (termites need to molt in order to grow), and eventually die. Sentricon mainly targets the termite workers and soldiers since they are in charge of finding food for the king and queen. Once they are eliminated, the queen will have no food source thus preventing the colony from reproducing.
- Reticulation Piping Installation and charging – The post construction pipe reticulation system will provide the easiest way to apply preventive chemicals around the perimeter area of the establishment. The piping system allows chemicals to be applied once the duration of the chemicals expires.