Most termites bring in their own water supply to survive. HomeSafe’s customized infrared camera detects “cold spots” in the walls caused by moisture in a termite colony.
- Pinpoints possible termite infestations quickly and accurately
- Detects termite activity before outward damage is evident
- Speeds up the termite inspection process
- Is integrated with a camcorder to record infrared and digital images
- Detects mice, rats and other pests
- Provides inspectors with important information that could range from energy loss and electrical problems to water damage and structural concerns.
Acoustic Pattern Recognition
These handheld, needle-like probes utilize highly sensitive sensors designed to detect termite noises that the human ear can’t hear.
- Audio signals are analyzed by specialized Pattern Recognition Software that confirms termite sounds.
- Is up to 5 1/2 times more effective than traditional detection techniques.
- Confirms termite infestations on the spot rapidly and objectively
- Screens out electronic and ambient noise to reduce false positives
- Is fast and efficient
- Is completely non-destructive
- Minimizes risk of human error